Age is only a number - (or is it?) Ongoing

Saw this and it made me smile -

Just pictured Stella as a triathlete.:grinning:

1 Like

My secret is out… :upside_down_face:

Love it… he plays piano at St Pancras Station… to bring a little joy into people’s lives… he says… “I’m only 91, so I’ve got a few years yet…”

1 Like

St Pancras’ again… and this lad is only 12…

1 Like

Well…it is and…
A truly wonderful thing about the internet is… that unless you must witter on, as I do, about ration books and free blackcurrant syrup etc…no one ever really knows who or what you are, unless the information must be shared. Every happy/dark thought can be aired/shared with the planet, and no one is measured by anything more tangible, than thoughts/ideas/hopes/plans/dreams etc. No one needs to know who you and I are… Dating and romancing? That’s all for somewhere else, another time, another place.
Some www pals of the unidentifiable kind…I’ve know and loved them for almost three decades. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You know… it’s not difficult to make some joint and tender spot padding…a bit like the kit for skateboarders…
…Worriers might have really big blow up cushions attached…I have bought some thickish foam sheet…
A big fur hat …was very effective padding…on ice once…The Very Wealthy…could invest in so-cool …protective, motorcycle leather gear…so if you come off at 100 mph…nothing hurts.

Unfortunately it also has a very dark side doesn’t it? I am a devotee of Youtube and ‘attend’ many lectures and follow up on history documentaries etc., so it is possible these attract some very weird comments!

The amount of anonymous hate out there is worrying with pro-fascist, and inevitably anti-semitic, anti-Muslim bigotry in open view yet hidden by ‘on-screen names’. I am against this anonymity, and if anyone has a view, then put they should put their real name to it. Yes, and take any flak that comes their way.

However I really do get a laugh from the ‘armchair warriors’ that abound, the most pathetic tossers imaginable.

80 years old… and going strong…

and this is a youngster of 61 …

This is one of my all time favourite songs… and this lad (71) does it proud :hugs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-hSS1W55G4

1 Like

Doris Day… phew… 97… a good innings…

1 Like

Wow - oh to be that fit

1 Like

An 8 year old, who sings my favourite song - so well!!!

L’hymne à l’amour :hugs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqJYgBd-b8c

1 Like

This is Grandma dancing with her grandson… :hugs::boom:

@anon92567933 you’ll like this I reckon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFNaRcAqcUA

2 Likes

Wow! Stunning

1 Like

She’s got me all enthused - can’t wait for gym to start again in the autumn. got to build up those muscles.

Grandson is only 10, so he might find it a little too much though… :laughing::upside_down_face:

Oldest lady in europe… 115 and still with-it. Perhaps her love of chocolate is the key to longevity. :wink:

@Stella: “115 and still with it”

Good luck to her I suppose I should say, with a weary sigh. Isn’t it a rather pedestrian folly to be enthusing about “the bigness of things”.

And here, in the case of the sweet-toothed reverend Sister, I find myself musing over the old East End tailor’s pitch, "Quality? Never mind the quality, feel the width! “ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I fully intend to make it to 100 (with or without chocolate)… :upside_down_face: