As you’ve probably noticed, SF has a completely new look and a new name - we’ve dropped the word network and are now just Survive France or SF for short!
So why have we done this? Well the simple answer is to provide you, our lovely readers and contributors, with a much better user experience. That sounds a bit smarmy (!) so in layman’s terms, the new platform is simpler and easier to use.
- You can log in from Facebook and other social sites with just one click.
- You can share posts easily.
- You can post pictures by simply dragging and dropping them from your desktop.
- You can use the @ symbol to alert other posters to a reply on a particular thread.
- You can easily see new replies to a post.
- And…you can even reply to a comment by responding to the email notification!
It will also give us the ability to categorise and tag posts which will mean that it will be much easier for you to find the answers to your questions.
There are loads of other great features (most of which I am still learning about so please bear with me!) so as and when I discover something useful, I will let you know. The next few days will be a bit of a learning curve!
In the meantime all feed back will be gratefully received. Please let me know how you are finding it and of course, if you’ve got any questions about the new site, then please ask away and I will do my very best to answer them.