And the award goes to

Well its not actually me and the award in question is the much coveted ‘World’s Worst Blogger’ which I am going to hand on to my friend and co-blogger Yummy Mammy as she is far, far worse than me. Mind you, the tales of her disastrous love life make for good reading when she does get around to posting.

But I have been a neglectful blogger as of late and when I stopped to think about why, two main reasons stood out. Firstly, since we started the network I've lost any anonymity I might have had and secondly (again since we started the network) I seem to have far less need to vent. Interesting...

I think that is partly due to having 'met' so many nice, kind, interesting and funny people. And I have been hugely impressed by the generosity members have shown, in terms of the time they are prepared to take to help others. Makes me feel quite warm and fluffy inside.

So I will be back to blogging on a regular basis and I promise not to be too warm and fluffy.

Now I need to crack on with running my media empire, chasing the bloody ducks out of the kitchen (they are inside again and if the husband returns before I remove them, they are liable to end up as crispy fried ducks) and preparing the kids tea (tinned alpha betti spaghetti, turkey twislers, served with blue fizzy drinks and a Raspberry Mivvy for dessert. That's the fruit bit.) so I shall see you all later once I've had my 5pm bottle of rose. Ah - la vie est belle.....

Ducks are great aren’t they - we’ve just started with geese too who seem to have chased the ducks off their paddling pool pond so we’re going to have to make a bigger one!

Yes well and I brought them up inside the sitting room in a box when they were tiny and it was too cold outside. As a result they think they are human and should live in the house. Will try and find the pics of them in the bath as ducklings…

You have ducks? How cool!