nothing surprises me with that man.

8 minutes laterā€¦

Surprise!!!

2 Likes

Alzheimers!

2 Likes

nope he just cannot help but talk crap.

2 Likes

The chances of him being re-elected (if he decides to stand) is no lower than 50-50.

1 Like

Which says a lot for the American electorate, aand all those extreme right wingers worldwide.
Gove in UK next?

1 Like

The US economy is booming with unemployment at a 18 year low and Trumpā€™s latest trade tariff battle appeals to his core base so if youā€™re an American why would you not vote for a President who is putting the country first?

Gove will not be the next leader of the Tories.

Closer to home Macronā€™s popularity is dropping like a stone despite an improving economy, what does that say about the French electorate?

1 Like

The Brothers Grimm didnā€™t manage to make one up like ā€˜Thatā€™:rofl:

1 Like

Melenchon anyone??? :scream:

1 Like

Give me strength. More power to the unions, more strikes, a bigger welfare state (if thatā€™s possible), constant battles with the EU over budget deficits etc etc.

1 Like

Yes Jane. He really is so very strange that I do wonder if he is suffering from some sort of mental incapacity or illness.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure he will be re-elected for the reasons you have suggested - unless, of course, he is impeached first. We can hope!

With Macron, I think heā€™s too different, heā€™s rocking the boat too much. The French seem to like the status quo and thinks to change only gradually. They had pretty much the same attitude to Sarkozy when he was trying to make radical changes. I hope he doesnā€™t back down under pressure like Sarkozy did.

1 Like

If the American economy remains strong he will have a good chance of re-election. Of course thats if he is not impeached before hand.
The clip you have shows typical Trump. The garbage that comes out of his mouth is ridiculous. It would actually be funny if he wasnā€™t supposed to be a world leader!!
Thanks for the post

1 Like

Canā€™t take the credit for the clip as that came from Mandy.

The more you read about US politics and their political system in general it makes the UK Parliament/Monarchy model seem so sensible, the US President has the power to pardon himself (although this has never been tried for real) so DT could even get away with being impeached if it came to that.

1 Like

The idiots who are his legal team are trying to put the notion of him being able to pardon himself. I think the Supreme Court might see things differently.
It is amazing how many people believe his lies and B.S. Some of them even seem intelligent!!
Time will tell.

1 Like