Another wealthy Brexiteer does a runner, á la Dyson

Again, minor development issues that could be found in any major city in Britain and still do not, in any way, justify you calling the city a slum. Have you ever been there?

I’ve been to Liverpool a couple of times and went with no à priori at all, I thought it was stunning, both times bright windy spring days and the buildings seemed to glow. I had business to do on the front by the Liver Building. I love cities on estuaries or directly open to the sea.

1 Like

But neither is your personal comment referring to ‘casual nastiness’ justified. Please edit to comply with our T&C. Thanks.

Are you being serious? Are you suggesting that saying that someone’s comment was nasty is worse than someone calling a whole city a slum?? In my opinion it was casual nastiness, how could you possibly think it was anything else?

You’re right that it was a personal comment, because I took the disparaging remark about the birthplace of my parents personally.

Yup I am entirely serious. Liverpool is not an SF member. The poster is. Kindly edit your comment. Thank you.