Antigen Test

Please looking for advice on where to have an Antigen/Lateral flow test for returning to the UK. Am fully jabbed. We are located in dept 71. Between Gueugnon and Luzy in 58. Thank you

I don’t know your area Issy, but here in our (very small) village you can get it done at the local Pharmacie, ask the district nurses (infirmières à domicile) to do it, or drive to the nearest town and just walk in to the laboratoire à ville - all reasonable-sized towns will have a medical laboratory.

If you’re not in the French health system you will have to pay, and I don’t believe you can claim it back from the NHS (our most recent gites guests used the district nurse service and paid 40€ per test for the test and 20€ for her to come out to them).

2 Likes

Our local pharmacy is 25 euro for an antigen test, local lab (Synlab) is 49 euro for a PCR test.

1 Like

Me and the wife have just been to our local pharmacy, 20 euro each, in and out inside 10 mins, excellent friendly service. Will pop back later for the actual all clear certificate though.

https://www.sante.fr/cf/centres-depistage-covid.html

Link to the site where you can check locally who is doing tests. Its default is PCR so you have to manually select antigen test.

1 Like

Issy, how interesting. We live in Neuvy Grandchamp, 12 kilometres, from Gueugnon. As for the test. the large Pharmacy, on entering Bourbon Lancy, on the right hand side, does them. john

1 Like

Hi there we are just on our way to Neuvy for the vide grenier if you see a couple with a labrador and golden cocker spaniel say hi. Thanks for the info on bourbon lancy. Jane

Have been

4eÄ—texte en italique

Was. There at 09.00. . If you want to get in touch. We have been here for 19 years. Be good to chat. John

@yelrow I suggest you remove your email address and send it via a private message to issy. This is a public forum. your email can now be seen by anyone in the world - you are just attracting spam. :slight_smile:

how do you remove it

@yelrow
you should see a pencil under your “offending” post… click on that and it will let you edit

how do you send a private message. john

sunbeam, thanks, removed. can you explain message bit. john

click on the name of whoever… and it will open a box/card and then you click on “message”

1 Like

thank you. Found it. Message sent. It was amazing to find a fellow expat, so close. We must have driven past their house, many times… Been here 19 years, and assumed we were miles away from fellow forum members. Nice surprise, to find we both attended same Car Boot today. Many thanks for your help.