ANTS login with France Connect

WIth all due respect, Pam, I would like to just put in a word here; can you provide Stella with a bit more info than just that you were told it was “impossible?”

Stella’s good, but she can’t pull a rabbit out of an impossible hat… Or, maybe she can but that might exhaust all of her magic for the entire week. Have a bit of compassion :wink:

1 Like

Hi Pam… I must have missed this when you posted…

(Thanks @MaryW )

There are one or two possibilities… but the one that springs to mind, is that there is a document missing (or incorrect) from the motorbike dossier…

As Mary says… you do need to ask the question … “Why?”… then let us know :thinking::zipper_mouth_face:

In the meantime, some background info might be useful…

Are you Resident in France?
Did you buy the motorbike here in France or in UK ?
What make, model, year… is the motorbike?
What documents do you have for the motorbike and its purchase? (ie what is in the dossier?)
In whose name are you registering the bike?
Does that person have a driving licence/motorbike licence?
Do you have the certificate of conformity ???
Does the bike have ABS fitted? or has the power been restricted to 106 bhp?
Does the bike conform re headlamps and KPH?

Pam, some more information on why they could not do it would be useful.
Earlier this year we sucessfully registered 5 UK registered motorcycle here.
We used a localish motorbike shop who were willing to give it a go. Documents that we presented were:
French Quitus Fiscal - we took all documents to the prefecture, including a hand written receipt, to get this important document. It certfifies that there is no VAT due on the vehicle.
The UK V5C registration document.
A Certificate of Compliance.
A recognised proof of address, Justificatif Domicile.i.e. Any utility bill in the nme that the vehicle is to be registered.
Proof of ID, UK passport is fine.
The process is straightforward, tick the boxes and it will go forward, if someone is saying it is “impossible” then a piece of infromation is incorret or a document is missing. It may be that Norauto cannot do motorbikes, I know that our motorcycle dealer also did UK registered car for us, but maybe car dealers can’t do bikes?

1 Like

I’m hoping @PamCullis will hear our pleas for more information… :zipper_mouth_face::wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

Even with a Numero Fiscale it wont allow you to proceed…(see my new ANTS thread)