Hi just had an E-mail from Ants regarding my driving licence exchange. It says Regarding your online application to exchange your driver’s license (No. 46120260515163427137569), you are required to submit certain supporting documents by mail. Please log in to your account on the ANTS website to view the list of documents to be submitted and the submission instructions.
I have logged into the France Titres clicked on permis de conduire but I must be daft because I cannot find anything asking for documents . I can find my original application but that’s all. Please point me in the right direction.
Would that not be them asking you to send your old licence? If so, there are 2 documents to download, one is a form to go back with your old licence and the other is an attestation to carry while waiting for your new licence to arrive (along with a photocopy of your exisitng licence).
We just did it for my wife today and I’ve already forgotten the wording but I’m pretty sure the two downloads are quite high on the page, above the summary of your application.
Hi John. Yes thanks, It’s a standard E-mail I think. They dont want more documents just down load the 2 forms and send the original drivers licence back with the one form.
That first e mail and their wording when you click through to ANTs confused me a month ago. Especially as one of the links to download the accompanying letter didn’t work until a day later.
In 24 -48 hours a new e mail arrives saying “approved” please send us your old licence in a nutshell. Which is a lot clearer.
7 days from posting old licence to new French licence arriving (mine was in a plain white envelope not “recorded” delivery just in the letter box)