Any adult fun happen in France? Any groups or?

Just interested as haven’t been able to find much information about it and we would love to have some fun.

Any help appreciated thank you guys.

Hello @Mrb1 and welcome to the forum.

I just Googled “what is adult fun in Charente”
and Google offered a map and a list of several clubs etc etc…

Not that I am in the Charente… but I believe a few Brits do live there.

However, if you care to Google (as I did) inserting the name of your own Department… you might find something of interest… or you might not…

Hmmm nothing for this area, just brings up lots of attractions etc but nothing that is the type we are looking for.

Thank you for suggesting though

1 Like

If you provide some information, you might get some answers…

eg: which is your Department??
Which type are you looking for… ??

1 Like

Adult fun…… :smile: :laughing:

3 Likes

I guess the type that happens behind closed doors :wink:

there’s quite a selection… and I reckon several have doors which close :wink: :wink: :wink:

Look out for the pampas grass😉

9 Likes

One of the places on the map does not get my vote… I’ve just taken a look at their “rules”…
Lady’s Dress Code : Sexy
Gent’s Dress Code: Smart/refined

:rofl: :rofl:

How did you find those? I can’t get anything like that, please tell me what you searched for

Many thanks

La première étape, c’est de chercher sur Google : soirée ou club « échangiste » ou « libertin », plus le nom de votre ville

1 Like

bit like Frank Butcher then :wink:

4 Likes

I’ve already explained the “how” and even given a copy of the resulting “map” but it is for Charente area…

It’s probably best to ask those who are bound to know. A few questions at your local Mairie followed by some at the Gendarmerie should help.

3 Likes

A while back, Sud Ouest did mention a Club decided to shut, shortly after one of it’s clients was found to be high on drugs and drink, when tested by Gendarmes…
Seems the client had enjoyed a great session… and then been involved in a fatal road accident… while driving home (wherever).
No blame was cast on the club… I think it was out of respect that they closed…

Try your local Brico I spotted a few Brass Nails in my local one.

What no audience, no doggin :flushed:

depends on how many you can fit in one cabin :face_with_peeking_eye:

69 at the count, hahaha

Cheers! Now I have a date with my Marie who’s a 70 year old guy and the police also want a date to go back to them :roll_eyes::joy:

1 Like