Any English speaking moms with young children in Mantes la Jolie (78) area?

Hi all! Just wondering if there might be an English speaking family somewhere near us to maybe meet up for an afternoon at the park with kids or some such thing…
I know there are tons of anglophone organizations an stuff going on in St Germain en Laye and Versailles area but those are both a good 45 minute drive when traffic is moving (to say nothing of when it’s not moving!)
I’m American, have lived here in France for 16 years and have 3 kids who all understand English but who refuse to speak it because none of their friends do…trying to find opportunities for them to speak English (that’s not too far from our house!) with other kids like themselves!

1 Like

Im not close but also a fellow american…just moved here 3 months ago! Would love to chat and make new friends!

Hi! Happy to hear from you! I actually come on this website pretty rarely so could we communicate by email? I’d love to get together sometime… I do tend to have a pretty booked schedule but hey, we can always make an appointment for next year right? :wink: kidding! I’m mostly available on and off during weekdays… when would be good for you? Hope we can get together soon!

1 Like

oops, forgot to give my email! sonyth.huber@gmail.com

1 Like