Anyone Interested in a Recipe Exchange?

Having read all the answers on the “what would you bring to France?” discussion (which were mostly food items), it occurred to me that a recipe exchange might be of interest or use. Is anyone interested in joining a group? We have (what feels like) thousands of visitors, along with their complicated dietary requirements, and I am always up for new ideas to feed them.

I’ve got some excellent vegetarian, vegan, wheat-free, etc recipes which are tried and tested so you don’t have to sweat it but can enjoy your guests’ company. And then seasonal recipes might be helpful too eg a fig chutney when the tree’s over-producing, or Seville marmalade (you have to ask for the orange amere at the primeur), Christmas pudding (veggie Xmas pudd even!) etc. It might also be useful for anyone trying to find French equivalent food products (farine a gateau = SR Flour, Vergeoise Brune = muscovado sugar, levure du boulanger = fast acting dry yeast).

Just a thought …

Muscovado is muscovado or rapadura & it's cane sugar. Vergeoise is from sugar-beet, you can use it instead of muscovado but I don't think it tastes the same (& I don't like it ;-) ) & not all farine à gâteaux is SR, sometimes it is just more finely milled & has less gluten.