Anyone into the West Wing

We have watched for (I think) the fourth time all of the West Wing - one episode a night through lockdown until last night. I’m now in withdrawal symptoms - we have got a couple of disks with extra bits but that’s it.

So hunting through the internet late last night I came across this. Fascinating insights into the whole show. How it developed, what changed along the way, how certain scenes were shot (and why). Just wonderful nostalgia for anyone for whom this series has been extra special.

We have also watched it four times. I guess we’ll have to wait a year or so before the fifth. Thanks for the link Sue !

1 Like

The best series ever, nothing can better it, I think Designated Survivor tried but just didn’t match up. I would binge watch it years ago. and didn’t know how I would cope without it! The original cast have reunited for a one off special for the election but it’s being shown on HBO so won’t be able to see it.

2 Likes

I have never seen it, where is/was it to be found?

@David_Spardo Not sure these days David. We finished up buying the box set we loved it so much and just wanted to be able to watch it whenever it suited us. It’s been a sanity saver for us this year, not least because it’s inspiring to watch something that says American politics can be/ could be something other than the complete merde it is at the moment.
I know it has been on Netflix and Amazon Prime in the past. I can only suggest you google and see what turns up.

I do have Netflix France, Sue, so may be worth investigating there. Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like