Anyone living in the Dinan or Brittany area?

I just moved to Dinan from California. Looking for expats in Dinan or nearby area

2 Likes

not far… am in St Cast le Guildo

1 Like

I kind of know that area. I rented a car for a couple days and was near a beach there. I am hoping to buy in Dinan or in close proximity. Looking for expats that might be in groups connecting for a drink, coffee or dinner. Trying to get the “lay on the land”.

1 Like

Lehon/Lanvallay can walk into Dinan from here :slight_smile: Been here 14 months now :slight_smile:
We are just by the small bridge at Lehon but on the Lanvallay side. Call in for a cuppa anytime.

2 Likes

Hi Steven
Add a profile photo- you’re a new member so people are going to be much more likely to respond to this type of personal information request if they can ‘see’ you so to speak! Hope this helps. Catharine x

Thanks! Just added one

1 Like

You’re welcome!

Walked over the viaduct to lanvallay today. Looking in Lanvallay also for a place to buy. Would like to meet for a “cupa”!and capture some of your experiences in the country.
Steve

2 Likes

Hi Steven.
You are more than welcome to call in. We are just by the bridge at Lehon - the house with the large outbuilding with ‘louvered’ panels (old laundry/drying house) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Steven,

I, too, am from California (San Diego & San Francisco). Although not too far from Dinan; just not in Dinan.

Cheers!

Richard

1 Like

From Orange County myself. Do not have a car yet, so have been exploring towns near Dinan on foot.

Glad I was able to meet you both today. Thanks for the hospitality and convo. And I saw a new area as well
Steve.

1 Like

It was good to meet you too :slight_smile:
Now you know where we are, call in if we can be of any help or just to say hi again.
Les & Bernie

1 Like

Bonjour Lesley.
How are you both doing? Time to catch up. Are you both around or perhaps on holiday?
Steve