Appeal for Molly

Happily, Molly has now found a wonderful new home. She joined her new, 2 and 4-legged family members, near Marciac, today. A huge thank you to Carolyn and Eddie for their kindness!

MOLLY is a beautiful and gentle 11-yr-old cat, healthy, sterilised and chipped (No 250269802149811). Her owners are leaving to live in Australia and cannot take her with them. She needs to find a loving home by 12 November 2012. She has been raised in a family with children and various dogs, so is ok with both. Her family life has been rather noisy and slightly chaotic, and she's not perhaps had the attention she deserves thus far. Her best friend was the family's dog, who sadly passed away this year. She will probably be left with the SPA when the family leave, where, being an older cat, would have little chance of being adopted. Euthanasia would almost certainly be her fate.

She is really easy going and just loves to be cuddled. She'd probably welcome a somewhat quieter life at her age, but as long as she receives a little fuss and a warm cushion, she'd be more than happy.

Could you give this gorgeous girl a loving, forever home (or a temporary one in the interim)? Please contact me asap if you can help. Thank you.

Hi Katharine,

welcome to Pet Rescue and thank you for helping Molly.

I know that you are no stranger to rescuing animals and I'm sure that all of us here send the very best for Molly's luck to change!