April hospital only policy, level 1

Does anyone who has this policy know if ambulatoire operations like cataracts and colposcopies are covered?

Thanks

Sorry I don’t know Jane but do we all get the same adverts? Above your post is a series of pictures of ladies with bellies in various stages of swellingness

Internet adverts are usually linked to your browsing history, so I’m curious what you’ve been looking at @David_Spardo :rofl:

2 Likes

Well it is still there, been away for an hour chatting with Annabel, the aide, and I have the chance to study it more.

It says ‘Intermittant Fasting according to belly type’ with several quite horrible pictures and the side panel says ‘Fasting 16:8 for beginners’.

I have never fasted in my life, I am just a tad past whatever 16:8 means so I think that is your theory blasted out of the water.

Are you sure it isn’t connected to the thread title? The various types illutrated are Gluten belly, Stressed, Mommy, Alcohol and Hormonal. Yeuch!

I get this one…

I’m assuming that anyone aged 55 who clicks it then gets redirected to Specsavers :grin:

Sorry @JaneJones I have no idea but couldn’t resist the temptation to share my advert.

1 Like

They paid for my 2 cataract ops 100 %. My coloscopy was paid for too, but I think I was still on my old comprehensive mutuelle at the time. Am having another one done in June, so can let you know then.

1 Like

Currently, I’m being offered IVF services. Sort of related :grin: