Assistants

Does anyone out there know of anyone who is interested in assisting a photographer? I am looking for someone who really wants to learn and is passionate about photography, no experience necessary. I am based between Nimes and Montpellier but most of my work is in the UK, however I should have at least a couple of weeks shooting here this summer and I will be shooting hotels, interiors, people and food. Anyone interested could reply off the board, you will find my details at www.markluscombewhyte.com

Hi Mark,

I have sent you a mail seperately from here but basically I’m very interested. I have just set up a photography business in France and would like to discuss further.

Regards,
Den

Thanks Andy!

Loved your flickr site, you should be teaching courses not doing them!

It’ll be in the Brighton area if I do it in the UK.

Oh bugger, there goes my new direction.

Thanks Mark, most of the food was mine. A cook book would be fun. LOL. I’m not looking for full time work either, but am considering doing a photographic course when I sell my house… eventually… Never too old to learn.

Any age limit?? I’d love to do it! Have car. Use Photoshop. I dabble already to pass the time: http://www.flickr.com/photos/annieinbeziers/

oooh what an offer if only I was 20 years younger I’d snatch your hand off.
If I hear of anyone I will let you know

You know you want too Stuart!

Don’t tempt me!!

If I hear of anyone I’ll let you know, fabulous opportunity for someone.

Thanks

James

Are you looking for an assistant for UK or France jobs or both?