Assurance proffessionelle requirement for AE's

the new requirement for AE's to subscribe to an "assurance professionnelle" - does this apply to people running chambres d'hotes and do you think my existing assurance "responsibilitie civile" given me as part of my adhesion to Clevacances will sufice?

regards to all

Check it out with your insurance broker and get his statement black on white. You may be lucky if the income is not too high.

It should do Geoff - I am a vdi and only have to have the responsabilité civil provided for me by Phoenix Trading. I would double check with the cci though