Astra 2 - Freesat problems

Well thats a new way of describing a lottissement, urbanisation, housing estate, gated community, white city, block of flats or sheltered housing!

This lotissement is quite strict, we all have to have the same colour fences, doors, windows,shutters and metal gates and the colour of crépi is either white or pale cream.All the fences are the same style too. They have planted palm and olive trees everywhere, the centre has water jets that play to patterns and are coloured at xmas but unfortunately turned off because no water spare and lots of white stones along edges and around underground rubbish tanks. The entrance is very Beverly Hills with tiled walls showing the name of the lotissement and the developers in mosaiics with pictures of palm trees as this was originally a palm grove and many have been retained in the green areas. I quite like it after living with no gates or fences for 30 odd years in Bretagne and in a typical UK urban setting prior to France with rife crime.

1 Like

Hi.
You expressed surprise that more installers did NOT apply water proofing on connectors.
I said I wasn’t surprised since it means they will be called back in a few years to fix the problem.
Cordialement.

I see, understand now :+1:

Cheers, Corona.
( that used to be a brand of fizzy drinkEmoji)

Fizzy drink to virus in one generation :wink: