Au Pair

Hi everyone,

I'm after a bit of advice please. I'm thinking of getting an au pair from the UK to give the children more exposure to English. Does anyone know if we're able to claim anything back from the CAF like with the creche or childminder?

Thank you!

Thanks Helen. I didn't think so but thought (hoped) I'd understood wrong.

pretty sure that it's no - to get the caf allocations for paying creche or assistante maternelle it has to be someone or a creche with an agreement.