Auto-Entrepreneurs now exonerated from CFE for first FOUR years!

My FEDAE MAG 102 just appeared in my inbox a few minutes ago, I had a quick look and I must say that the people who were knocking FEDAe and other AE organisations for not being up to doing anything for us got it very wrong. I'm now optimistic they will do more to sort things out. We shall not be making the transition to a micro-enterprise for another year now and with some luck may never want to. I hope it is the beginning of the end of the doom monging, to use Richard's phrase below, and greater rather than lesser recognition of the AE status coming about.

what exactly is CFE ? and how much would someone pay ? or not as is the case for the next 4 years

Big like - this would have cost us 313euro next year - Darren was already muttering about de-registering when he saw what he would have paid if we'd have paid it this year on an AE income of only 4,000 euro - it's a high % to pay on a second income. Great news!

Richard, like ;-)

It means you'll have four years until CFE instead of three Steve. All money saved from the 'tax' pot.

This is terrible news for all the doom mongers out there - they will have to find something else to whinge about now :-)

Any information on how this would affect someone who is about to register for AE ?

Thanks

Now all we need is some brilliant french-speaker to write us a model letter to request annulation of the demandes we have already received !
Pretty please ?

That's good news!

I have to thank Maggie Pascoe who sent it on to me - I was busy hanging out washing at the time (and freezing my fingers off...) so thanks Maggie!

It's Monday morning and I've got a spring in my step! Thanks Catharine!

Woohoo, excellent news, thanks Catharine for making our day!!! :slight_smile:

Thanks Catherine !
Great start to the week

Like!

Brilliant news!

Good news - thank you. Mind you I wasn’t going to have to pay until 2015 but now it is 2016! :slight_smile: