Autoentrepreneur

(Annie Long) #1

Is anyone having problems with the AE site. I am trying to make our quarterly declaration and payment but it won't take me to the usual page. Not that I am anxious to pay them, but I don't fancy the fine.

(Brian Milne) #2

Yes, I was surprised my demand did not come the moment 1 April arrived. It seems they are down until 7 April for some work. However, that does not stop you going to net enterprises and making your declaration/paying. Personally, I wait until as close as possible to the end of the month, there is something symbolically soothing about holding on to the money until the very last moment.

(Bill Holehouse) #3

Hi

My wife is the AE. She is away this month ,so i will be filling in the form,i go away at the end of the month,so i am hoping the form comes in time.

I did not know that you could do it online,just looked on google,too many sites.

which is the correct site and how soon can it be done.

Regards

Bill

(Annie Long) #4

Thanks all. Suppose I was trying to be too efficient (forgot last quarter and nearly got fined).

(Jo-Ann Howell) #5

The site is expected to go live on Tuesday, it’s been out of action since the start of the year.

(Debbie Bowden) #6

Hi I agree you normally have to wait until the 19th.

(Tracy Thurling) #7

Probably not open yet, it's the same at the beginning of every year. I believe you have to the end of the month to declare anyway.