Autumnal photography - what have you got?

What a beautiful time of year for outdoor photography, the low evening light presents wonderful opportunities for some really lovely images. @cat spotted this in Bayonne yesterday.

I’m really interested in your images, yes I have a super dooper Nikon full frame camera but this was shot on my phone.

I don’t carry a full on camera with me usually, but I’ve always got my phone with me, let’s see your autumnal loveliness.

9 Likes

I can’t take credit for these, they were taken by my neighbour this morning to show me what I am missing at our holiday home!

6 Likes

Love autumn!

7 Likes

Gorgeous! @Lorraine_Bennett

One for today.

5 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

wowzers, there’s some fantastic images here! Well done all, they’re worthy of a calendar!

1 Like

Also taken on my phone while out looking for end of season Cepes or my old favourite, the chantrelle en tube… I always come across the most beutiful, yet inutile shrooms. These shots, I only wish I had a good camera on hand, because the freshness, the stillness, the fact that if you look closely, you can almost hear it growing… it’s not conveyed with a simple photo from a smartphone, no matter how smart the phone.

2 Likes

Found these under the post box

3 Likes

1 Like

Early snow on the Sancy, all melted again now.

1 Like

Is this in the Var, near the Circuit Paul Ricard?? I swear we used to put beehives in a place that looks just like that!

Even the plants are getting ready for Christmas !

5 Likes