Bacon orders now being accepted

I am happy to report that I can now accept orders for bacon.

I can provide dry cure (no water in the pan when you fry it) smoked, back bacon, vacuum packed for collection at 11 Euros a kilo.

I pack in 8 rasher packs, which weigh approximately 275g, 275 g will be about 3 Euros.

If I get enough orders, I may be able to arrange delivery drop offs in Dax and Pau, for multiple customers

Please email me at alastair@eio.co.uk if you want to order

First batch of 30 kilos has been cured, hung and is, as I type being smoked,
Tomorrow a day of slicing and vacuum packing, then, those that have ordered…come and get it!

Yes thats right, however, I have to order a back at a time, so I need to get enough orders, ( I have about 50% of the orders I need so far) then I order the meat, then it takes about a week to cure, smoke it, slice it and vacuum pack it.

When I do this for myself, I freeze the vacuum packs and they wil last for over a year in the freezer ( mine dont last nearly that long)

I am asking people to email me at alastair@eio.co.uk, also if you want to try before you by, I am happy to whip up a bacon butty if you call by, then tell me how many packs you want, I will then wait to get a large enough order and contact you to collect. Simples?

Yes thats right, however, I have to order a back at a time, so I need to get enough orders, ( I have about 50% of the orders I need so far) then I order the meat, then it takes about a week to cure, smoke it, slice it and vacuum pack it.

When I do this for myself, I freeze the vacuum packs and they wil last for over a year in the freezer ( mine dont last nearly that long)

I am asking people to email me at alastair@eio.co.uk, also if you want to try before you by, I am happy to whip up a bacon butty if you call by, then tell me how many packs you want, I will then wait to get a large enough order and contact you to collect. Simples?

So can I come to Mauleon to buy bacon then ? I live in Rivehaute !

Having tried Alastair’s pig based products before and his Bacon I can safely say it is awesome stuff!!!

Just wish I was nearer to be able to get some :slight_smile:

Hope you and family are well mate!!

Sorry, I forgot to add we are in Mauleon, dept 64, Pyrenees Atlantique, bottom Left hand corner of France