Bathroom PVC wall panels - how to buy in France

Refine by size.

https://www.leroymerlin.fr/produits/menuiserie/verre-et-verre-synthetique/verre-synthetique/plexiglass-p.html?keyword=plexiglass&sort=price-asc

1 Like

Thankyou. I was hoping for a national supplier with a good delivery policy and had good experiences with LeRoy Merlin.

@toryroo if you’re looking for Hammerite for your garden furniture again this year, last year from sometime in March to early May LeRoy Merlin ran a promotion with free delivery that brought large tins of Hammerite down to close to the UK DIY store price. I’ll be watching for it this year and hoping Hammerite hasn’t discontinued my colour.

Oh please do let me know if you see that as yes still haven’t painted my furniture!!! What colour have you done yours?

I’m eyeing the Blanc Casse if it comes up in a large size tin. Also watching out for Jade Green as it’s a fairly English-type garden furniture colour.

The colour i rescued a galvanised steel gate with, Muted Clay, may have disappeared. It wasn’t economic to buy in France even with a discount as it only came in small tins.

1 Like

@AngelaR …thanks, yep something like that.
The plumber who we trust and has done quite a lot of work which we have been very happy with has told us of a material he wants to use and its quite a lot more.
He doesn’t like the cheaper panels and said if we insisted then we would have to use different plumber.
But I’ll send him this and see what he says .

The bathroom panels are usually bonded to a thicker backing and quite heavy. For 2.5 x1m they are plenty heavy enough. Tougher than perspex.
Not the nasty plastic lambris.

We have used lambris in 4 out of 5 bathrooms and never had any problems with it at all.

Each to their own, eye of the beholder and all that.

Shows they care about their work. Unless you can demonstrate the cheaper panels are identical in performance. I have used 1st generation products at high cost only to find 2nd generation products from other suppliers to be just as good or sometimes improved. The trades tend to find a product and stick with it.

If you are doing a small bathroom or one wall I would stick with the heavier panels but our present one is 18x8 and no way could I justify the cost for that.