Batiments de France

We bought a small house in St Antonin. We got approval from the Batiments de France and Mairie for some changes.

Do I understand correctly that we need to obtain a "Declaration of completion and compliance of work" once the work is completed; and that if we do not we won't be able to sell the house.

Thanks Stan. That's very helpful.

Perhaps this is what you mean?