Beautiful house with swimming pool & Gite for sale

I am putting a link on here for someone who is in bad health and needs to sell her lovely house quickly. The garden is stunning and has been planted with many thousands of bulbs, shrubs and mature trees. There is a lovely in ground pool and the house and gite are so beautiful , they really need to be seen. She has reduced the price considerably because of health issues.
It’s in department 36 (Indre) and is in a lovely calm location. The nearby local commune of Crevant, a thriving one, has a newly built bakery, a small ‘everyday’ shop (to be expanded), hairdressers, butchers, beauty saloon, library, cabinet d’infirmiers and a school. The towns of Aigurande and La Châtre are around 15kms away and are well served by local supermarkets ,DIY stores, schools and health centres.
It’s with an estate agents but if you need more photos then I can pass the request on to the lady concerned. Thank you for looking…
http://www.frenchestateagents.com/french-property-for-sale/view/45516CH36/house-for-sale-in-crevant-indre-centre-france

1 Like

Hi Ann,
Can you tell me any more about the place? I’ve asked the agent where it is, but I doubt they’ll tell me where to look on google maps. Would you know what’s outside the property? Any surprises?
Kind regards,
Emma

Hi Emma

What surprises are you thinking of?? Ann says it is in a stunning garden in a lovely calm location… and the nearby Commune is Crevant (36)…

If you are seriously interested, why not use Google Earth to check out the surroundings. Then use Google to investigate Crevant itself… checking the Mairie and all info.

Of course, the Estate Agency will probably be just as helpful, but seeing in on your screen can make things easier to understand/appreciate.

Hello Emma
As Stella says what surprises are you thinking of, because the only surprises would be that the photos don’t do this wonderful place justice !
If you are really interested then send me a private message with your e mail and I will pass it on to the lady concerned, she will be able to answer any questions you may have.
Quite frankly a property at this price is a real bargain. It’s only ill health, sadly, that is forcing the sale, if I had the money I would snap it up tomorrow. No work to do, beautifully maintained and a much loved and cared for garden that is unbelievable…