BEAUTIFUL STORAGE SOLUTIONS and a 10% DISCOUNT until 3.4.11!

Check out http://www.thecamouflagecompanyshop.com/ for beautiful and practical storage ideas and if you put FF12 into the discount box when you order you’ll get a 10% discount…they deliver to Europe, no fuss!

One tip anyone buying covers,( they are really for winter storage) should avoid putting them in direct strong sunshine they’ll find they decolour quickly - if possible they should be in a shady place!

I think I’ll give up. It still doesn’t work and to make it worse, yesterday the postage was shown as free (for orders over 30 GBP), but now they’re charging. Thanks any way for trying to sort it out.

Just received this from Louise" All sorted!! Discount code FF12

One tip anyone buying covers,( they are really for winter storage) should avoid putting them in direct strong sunshine they’ll find they decolour quickly - if possible they should be in a shady place!"

Let me know if you have any more problems! Wx

Me again Therèse, Louise sent me an e mail at 1am (!) she’s getting the technical people onto it and it should be sorted today…It’s because they’ve never given discounts to people in France before, apparently.

Hi Therese, I’ve just forwarded the info to Louise Unger the MD…I’m sure we’ll get it sorted between us! Wendy x

Hi again. Still no luck: the box is there, but the code is invalid!!

Hi Therese,

It has been fixed please put FF11 into the box…it’s there now, I checked! Wendy x

OK thanks. I’ll abandon the order for now then.

Hi Therese, you’re right, I can’t see it, I’ll e mail them and get back to you…it’s not my company, I just thought their stuff was really good. I’ll let you know ASAP

Where is the discount box? I’m in the middle of ordering something but I can’t see it anywhere.