Beefed up security?

Has the server instance rolled out beefed up security recently ? I see that the login page has changed a little, and I was asked to re-sign in again today.

Of course, it could just be Google doing its usual thing of not letting websites keep access to the account details, but just wanted to check.

1 Like

I got in ok this morning, no log-in needed.

Same here

I had to login too this morning. Got a huge ad too but that was because I forgot to turn on adblocking and pop ups. I find ads very annoying.

Strange. I was straight in.

Me too, but I am having difficulty with @james’ map link still and a post I made at his request remains in ‘saving’ mode.

I’m not being pestered by ads today so hopefully changes for the better :+1:

Just tried for the third time to get access to the map also to send a post in that thread to say so. Both failed again, indeed I had to physically abandon the latest effort in order to post here. What is going on?

This is getting silly, I can post here in answer to Moray but I am barred from posting in @james’ thread about the map. Just tried again, this time replying to Moray, I can write the message but pressing the blue button goes nowhere and I have to discard to remove the attempt from the screen.

Edit: See it works here but not there. :slightly_frowning_face:

It was a security update so everyone got booted out

2 Likes