Boring waste of time news apparently

oh the responce was brilliant and would have been great as a initial comment instead of the first 2 responses.

I would debate it but everytime i do that with people they seem to take offence so I just chose to use the report function and since the post was shown to be seen as offensive it was hidden

The problem is humour is very subjective and personal, what can have someones sides splitting can be really distressing to someone else. I have to be careful because I come from two backgrounds where sick humour is used as a coping mechanism however they are both ( one especially) very politically correct, so the slightest hint of an ā€˜isimā€™ will have steam coming out of my ears yet other things I will find amusing
Also I do hate the expression 'Snowflake ā€™ for people showing consideration for others feelings

2 Likes

The first two responses?

well you answered one stating I was pointing at old people being bad drivers. younger people are far worse. This was local to me and felt it was worth sharing as its the third biker killed round here now. I watched a car this morning wait for me to pass then pull out cutting off a moped as ā€œthey didnā€™t see themā€ The biker had a bright jacket on (yes I did stop to have a gentle word.)

I read the report, thatā€™s why I made my comment. I think that you need to change the title to properly reflect why you thought that that particular news item was worth mentioning. If itā€™s only the second accident involving a motorbike since records began thatā€™s pretty impressive!

no its the second accident in a matter of weeks

Please tell me a Harry, what were you trying to highlight by posting this news item?
Was it to show that you live in an area which experiences a lot of accidents? Was it to show that motorcyclists are vulnerable to the actions of other road users? Was it an anti motorcycling post? Was it something else?
To me youā€™ve chosen one, sad, news item and posted it under a confusing title. Why? What was the point? I really canā€™t see what is special about it to make it worth sharing.

1 Like

im not even going to get into it with you David as after your start your how argumentative comments and honestly my time is more valuable. I shared something that highlights motorbike accidents and also a dangerous spot in my region end of. Im not getting involved in any more discussion with you over it.

Bravo Nellie for speaking up for snowflakes which are uniquely different, beautiful to behold, light and harmless individually, tenderly ticklish in their cheerful touch on oneā€™s nose.

They congregate silently to transform ugliness into graceful contours and innocent wonder.

And when they are gathered together and deliberately set in motion, they can inflict on the deserving an unexpectedly hard, swift and stinging blow to the gob. :muscle::grinning:

3 Likes

Itā€™s not an argumentative post Harry, Iā€™m just, honestly, trying to make sense of it.

as i said i chose t share it. But like you chose to share your local story not long back that was of little interest to anyone not local but generated interest by you posting it.

I give up. It was a story with no detail and a title that made no sense. I presumed you posted it for a reason. I guess not.

as I said im not getting into it with you there is little point and just cannot be arsed with the arguments people get into over posts. if your not interested move along and just donā€™t comment. Its simple.

Dogs donā€™t answer back.

1 Like

is see you just cannot help yourself with your malicious vindictive back biting comments can you. if you d not have something nice to say why not try keeping it to yourself for a change or it might suggest your very bitter at something or someone

1 Like

peace out im out. have asked for my account to be removed.

Harry - can we talk tomorrow? will give you a call! X

Pm sent Harry ā€¦

1 Like

Perhaps Harry should read a few chapters of my bible to cheer him up, Iā€™ve got plenty of copies as it wasnā€™t quite the bestseller I thought it was going to be.:grinning:

2 Likes