Boris Johnson - liar, fraud and just plain stupid

The only reason i would have any concern…as i agree with @tim17 …is that my personal pension is a
uk based one so i would much prefer to have county run by a set of competent people not the current set of sycophantic clowns!

1 Like

Oh, what a wicked web we weave…
Phil Moorhouse at his best… keep it rolling to the end - hilarious!

Cummings has been dropping hints of one sort or another for some time - so far he’s all mouth and no trousers.

1 Like

That’s not true, he seemed to live in those vile baggy joggers that looked like they had been washed so often they were disintegrating when he was at number 10. He also had some weird semi formal trousers he wore with that horrifically ill fitting shirt when he sat at a very small table in a garden and told us all how he had to drive hundreds of miles during a lockdown to test his eyes, so that’s at least two pairs. That said, he’s such a liar liar maybe they both caught on fire and you’re right after all…:fire:

2 Likes
1 Like

It’s not just your pension John - see my post in another thread:

1 Like

Perhaps Partygate assisted the uplift in UK retail sales :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

Funny how where Johnson is concerned it’s always someone else that loses their job when he cocks up.

It will be interesting to see what the First Division has to say about that.

Good comment in the New Statesman, “Boris Johnson’s Conservative government, which seems to have “no cause beyond its own survival”.”

“All guidance followed” - yeah, right

1 Like

Better settle down with a glass of alcohol and a bag of crisps before wading through this,

Or just look at the pictures?

pure whitewash…

The last section is the most relevant and is Johnson’s ‘get out of jail free card’ -

‘‘Many will be dismayed that behaviour of this kind took place on this scale at the
heart of Government. The public have a right to expect the very highest
standards of behaviour in such places and clearly what happened fell well short
of this. It is my firm belief, however, that these events did not reflect the
prevailing culture in Government and the Civil Service at the time…’’

He will never resign willingly so will have to be pushed and I can’t see that this report will be enough for Tory MP’s to submit letters calling for a ‘vote of no confidence’.

Onto the Privileges Committee enquiry we go.

Oh dear, it seems the PM’s popularity might be on the wane.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1532660093489119233

How sad, never mind.

3 Likes

This is brilliant

1 Like

what on earth is that woman doing with a dinner plate on her head?

As a further aside, I have read two separate and unconnected pieces which suggest that the marriage is in difficulty (surprise, surprise) with him staying with Lebedev and she shacked up with her “lover”… ah well.

She’s, ah, not been arround much recently. As you say speculation is rife.