Brave Ladies!

Wonderful to see Mary Ellis, 101, last surviving WW2 female pilot, relating the tale, of flying along, when a German aircraft flew alongside Her, “I was so frightened”, He waved at Her and buzzed off. What a Woman :laughing:

2 Likes

What a gentleman.

Of course, it’s not only the Ladies… here’s another from that special breed of “oldies” Well done Mr Bartley :grinning::grinning::hugs:

1 Like

thanks Stella for the lovely stories What a shame pensioners cant work in france i would have very much liked to have a part time job but at 75 it is too late.

Yes, not so easy to earn a little extra over here…

But, if you are looking for something to get you out of the house… there is always voluntary work, Carol.

oh yes i have done voluntary work for twenty odd years Stella. looking after immigrants , and other minor voluntary work.

Well done Carol… :hugs:

I work with kids and old-folk… keeps me on my toes… and then I do other stuff… never a dull moment. :wink::upside_down_face::relaxed:

2 Likes

i forgot to say i was going to help with the nepalese refugees who are camping at Conflan st honorine 78 but my health problems stopped that unhappily.Good for you Stella it does help to keep busy and help others.

True Jane :+1: