Brexit humour

Oops sorry only just seen you had posted this ages ago :flushed:

1 Like

At long last I think I now understand Brexit…
It’s there for the “bargain loving Brits in the sun” who want an excuse to exit the UK :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

8 Likes

I know this is the humour thread but I feel a serious point is warranted.

Apart from Davis, arrogantly turning up inadequately briefed believing that he held such a powerful position he could triumph over the EU team without breaking a sweat (and been proved woefully inadequate), and Raab largely following his predecessors footsteps I think the actual negotiating team (even including May in this narrow regard) deserve credit.

They took a virtually unworkable premise, hamstrung by May’s “Red Lines” and shot in the foot by Davis’ comments immediately after the phase 1 agreement had been signed and emerged with a workable solution - not great by a long chalk by practical and achievable.

But the ERG still wanted to chase unicorns.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Seen on Twitter https://twitter.com/quatremer, but the originator appears to be German

2 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes
4 Likes

I know it is a parody twitter account…or at least, I hope it is!

5 Likes

No, I can believe it’s true :rage:
This guy (The Brexshit Party) has form.

I think it called be called the McCawber principle (not that he has any priciples)
Wanker par excellence

1 Like

It is a spoof.
There is no such Brexit MEP.
There is, however, one called David Bull.

Aha! Dr David Bull the TV presenter.

This would be hilarious if it wasnt so serious…

1 Like

Not exactly Brexit but close enough (unwanted Ivanka):

1 Like

That photo always turns my legs to jelly. I know it’s not real but it’s so scary.

Jep, but Ivanka is so brave … :wink:

1 Like

Can’t wait for Boris joining the lads:

2 Likes

From her posture and perhaps her facial expression she looks as if she’s balanced on a bed-pan (and the girder, of course)