Britain Bullshit

Without an emoji, it’s hard to tell if you really mean that Mary. :wink: lol

3 Likes

It just gets better!

Now Boris - try lying you way out of this!

Shame Boris wasn’t quarantined when it was confirmed he was a bellend

4 Likes

It is about 2 weeks since he announced he was shaking hands in a hospital.

Liz is breathing a sigh of relief as its been two 14 days since she physically saw him so should be safe.

well, of course they weren’t on lock down then but should have been :roll_eyes:

What about criticising France Graham, the lock down wasn’t in force here either.

2 Likes

Well, for someone testing positive for COVID-19, who allegedly has a high temperature and a persistent cough, Boris never coughed once during his address to the nation announcing his illness! Could this be yet another of his lies?

3 Likes

Wouldn’t put it past him tbh
He neds the sympathy vote :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Matt Hancock has also tested positive

Or are they avoiding having to lie again about the PPE deliveries :thinking:
Having such clinicall thoughts will never get me into heaven :wink::crazy_face:

Well, thing that amuses me is that he is “self Isolating” at home for 7 days (I thought the period suggested was longer?) and “home” is 10 Downing Street which is a workplace where he will be putting many others at risk…

He is in his apartment in 11 Downing Street , seven days if you totally self isolate, fourteen if you live with others

Doesn’t he live with his pregnant partner?

Not at the moment

he dumped her then lol

1 Like

There has been much criticism for the UK not starting a ‘lock down’ sooner than this week and also for the way the government is handling the crisis generally. I’ve just watched the latest daily update on UK tv and the deputy chief medical officer clearly said that the government had followed their advice to the letter, should people cut Johnson and co some slack if that is the case?

2 Likes

Amusing footage of that ghastly creep Cummings leaving no.10 at high speed.

3 Likes

I agree Jane the majority of people are decent, kind and have a conscious, but there are also many that see tragic events as an opportunity.
Remember the scroats/shysters that were caught out after the Grenfell tragedy.

1 Like