British beach invasions

The sea?

Didn’t notice that in the T’s & C’s :slight_smile:

To be fair tarring everyone with the same brush probably is â€‰unfair but “most of the public”, “many of the public”, “the stupid” while narrower are still generalisations (and, apart from the last, take longer to type).

2 Likes

What is worse than the original invasion is the fact that the shits that stormed the beach just left their rubbish there.

Honestly the older I get the more in favour I become of eugenics.

1 Like

and they left their shits too :roll_eyes:
on the other hand, perhaps McDo have changed their recipe a la Croc Dundee “tastes like shit but you can eat it!” :wink:

If you’re going to quote stuff at least get it right Graham. :unamused:

‘well, you can live on it, but it tastes like shit’

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

it’s actually “well, you know, you can live on it but it tastes like shit”
To be fair, there are actually two quotes… the one you refer to is the second one, I was referring to the first one in the outback :wink:

That hot dog looked less appetizing than the thing he had on the spit.

What bothers me is that, under the new easing of travel restrictions, some of this lot are going to be let loose on us!

1 Like

Yes, we really don’t want anyone from the UK in our gite at the moment.
You have no idea if one of their family members was on a beach somewhere.

The people in Dorset and Essex were only following instructions;

We shall fight in France,… We shall fight on the beaches…

1 Like

You missed out the word them, but who are they?
They are themselves who will be fighting Covid yet again because of their stupid behaviour.

thats the problem isn’t it; the idiots mess it up (literally!) for others; same everywhere as far as i can tell; amaing the under thirties don’t seem to be getting the message tha they are not invulnerable;

Well who told them that this is a disease which is more dangerous for older folk?

Putting up a sign saying “No English.” will be an interesting novelty! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I didn’t actually. The quote that I misquoted did not use the word them.

Sorry for that.
It is what you automatically hear in your own ear.

1 Like

I had to check several sources. If I had quoted the words straight from my head I would have used the word them too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would not be at all suprised if, in about 2 or 3 weeks time, there is steep rise in the number of hospitalisations (and, eventually, deaths).

The health workers must have their head in their hands at the thought of so much of their work being undone.

4 Likes

And now they can go and invade Spanish beaches too…

So will they have their temperature taken on arrival?
And will suspected carriers be made to self isolate?
Or will the host countries be prepared to sacrifices lives for tourist money?
And will Brits give a toss so long as they can get sunburned and cheaply drunk?