Brown form from Doctor Cerfa 12541*01

Hi

I have a couple of the forms (blank attached) from the doctor to confirm payment prior to receiving my Carte Vitale.

Apparently I can send them away for partial reimbursement - any idea where to send them?

We live in 33570 Puisseguin so would it be an office in Livourne or Bordeaux perhaps?

Thanks

cerfa-12541-02-feuille-de-soins-medecin.pdf (364.4 KB)

If you go onto the Ameli website and put your postcode in, it will tell you the relevant CPAM address. (You will need to put your immatriculation number in the form though)

1 Like

You send the form to your caisse d’assurance maladie (CPAM) dependant upon where you live and as @Mark says, in your Ameli account in «Mes informations» it tells you the name of your caisse. Click on the arrow next to it and it brings up another page giving all the contact details - click on «par courrier» and you will see the address of your caisse (dependant on where you live).

1 Like

I haven’t checked recently, as website has changed. But you used to be able to scan them and attach them to a message, and send them that way.

1 Like

Coming back to this topic, I’d welcome help please.

OH was given a brown form on Monday after a consultation that he paid for

Following up on @JaneJones comment about being able to send it off online, I am on the Ameli website and struggling to find out whether I can do this or not - no obvious sign of a contact page or “send us your scanned brown form here”. Looks to me like I have to put it in the post.

It’s probably terribly obvious once you know.

I’ve a feeling our Pharmacy dealt with the last one I had… but it was a few years ago…

( I used to just put them in the CPAM letterbox in our nearby town)
EDIT:
can you attach a scan of the brown form… in the Messagerie bit on Ameli ???

No is the short answer - I think you have to send it by post (make sure you keep a copy after you have completed your details though).

I have sent documents to CPAM via the Ameli website, however, I think it depends upon which CPAM you are with.
Without logging into my account, I go to the Ameli (Charente) website I click on Assuré, then on DROITS ET DÉMARCHES / Adresses et contacts / L’Envoi d’un document / Une feuille de soins - then it tells you to send it by post and you have to choose your caisse to find the address…

1 Like

Thanks Vanessa. Useful to have confirmation. I’ve already found the address to send to - it’s Agen. I’ll take a copy and pop it into the post tomorrow. These days, rarely have to do this. usually it’s via the CV machine, but the secretary could not get the machine to work. Hence the paper.

They used to make it simple to scan and send. But no more! Same as making it very hard to write a message that isn’t a set formulae.

So post it is… once you’ve done so there is a section that tells you how many weeks it will take to be dealt with.

1 Like