Building an internal wall from old scaffolding boards

Not as yet Maria, will keep you posted!

Wow...would never have thought of building a wall with scaffolding boards....brilliant...did you hear any more about a TV DIY programme???

Fantastic and inspirational. I need to build one like this in a couple of weeks time and you have given me a great idea! Thx

You'll have to remind me as you know what I'm like about finishing stories!!!

Makes me want to find the need for a wall somewhere.

That is so cool! Love it!

Thanks Nick and Stuart, I would love to see this in one of the RICS journals, please let me know if you need me to send you the original images for publication.

Goad you like it Val, without the workshop it would take a bit longer, as it was I was able to complete the job in about 8 hours. Having the right tools certainly speeds things up!

I know you have a workshop set up (which I don't - my carpentry kit consists of one hand saw) but how long did this take you to do? You make it look so easy with the step by step guide I'm sorely tempted to try something if I can find some old timber. I need gates for the driveway for starters so think with a bit of trial and error I should be able to knock up some sort of frame with a wheel for easier manoeuvering.

Great idea about the RICS journal Nick - they should be promoting enterprises like this.

Excellent James, not only the work but the way you present it. A man of many talents.

Once again a masterpiece.

Thinking about doing an article on this for one of the RICS journals about the real green buildings.