Can anyone advise on how to CANCEL a FREEBOX contract

I have had a FREE BOX adsl telephone line for many years and now wish to cancel the contract.
By reading some of the posts it appears to be a minefield and I apologise if this topic has already been posted, but I have not found it.
I hope someone can help!!!

You may find some of then content in this topic of some help. @_Brian did this earlier this year successfully.

@Chalky - with whom are you contacted for your Freebox?

Be careful, I was told if I wanted to cancel my Free contract back in July, it would cost €50. I didn’t as eventually they restored me to my original monthly payment which was €20 less than what they wanted to charge. Make sure you get everything clear with them, some of their operators do not speak very good french we have found!

Here are termination letters which you can copy and the Freebox contract is one of them
https://www.journaldunet.fr/patrimoine/guide-des-finances-personnelles/resiliation/

Mind you, when we send termination letters to CA, they just ignored them, and when you go to your branch they say you can only terminate your account if you have a meeting, but refuse to setup a meeting for you.