Can anyone recommend someone to install a pool in Charente, near Cognac?

Of course. I can send you some pictures if you like…

Elizabeth Wilson

Independent Partner at Flamingo Paperie

www.elizabethscards.com

07967 234662

elizabeth can you do whatever necessary to remove the bumpf that follows every one of your posts… cheers

@Stella - this is because Elisabeth replied directly via her email (which is a feature) - you can see this from the little envelope icon on the top right side.
It’s nothing to worry about and trust me, if the boss was concerned, we’d all hear about it!
X

2 Likes

not worried about it, not concerned about it… just thought it might have been a switch flicked by mistake… :thinking:

It’s fine, if you reply to an email notification you’ll post everything in the email. No problem as it’s not actively spamming your business info, just a byproduct of the feature. :slight_smile:

Good grief… no wonder some of the replies seem to be rather long-winded …all is explained… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Just noticed your Post Tim… very helpful, as I was trying to find out what would be the correct registration for a Pool Installer …

Aqua Creations in Saintes have cleared up that mystery (for me, at least)…

"Activité (Code APRM) : Installation de piscines de résidence et construction de piscines non couvertes (4399DA) "

Phew…

Aqua Creations are part of the Hydro Sud group dotted around over France, I sometimes use them to, the owner my way is quite friendly.

Quick question re pool size and tax implications, apologies if this has already been discussed elsewhere. We’ve been informed by the owner of a gite we stayed at that a lot of people go for a 10 x 5 pool (actually say 49.5 sqm with rounded corners) as once you reach a 50 sqm threshold you are liable to a far greater tax liability. Those in the know is this correct? If so is the increased rate significant say for a 12 x 6? Also would things like externally built steps if you built them be included within the 50 sqm (assume they would) ?

Mark… I suggest you read the tagged thread from top to bottom…
and speak with your Mairie… they will be able to advise you what-is-what… :thinking: you’ll need to do paperwork there in any case, so chat beforehand…

Hi, do you cover 79400 Auge? i need a renovation for a clients pool. Cheers, Matt

Sorry Matt, whilst I am happy to help out, I am gainfully employed on other projects for now.

Thanks, do you know of any reliable company who could help? The property is 79400 Augé. Just outside St maxient)l’ecole

Sorry Matt, the only guy I knew in that area retired from pools around 5 years ago, that was when a lot seemed to disapear from the pool scene.
Make sure you avoid Vendee Pools.

Thanks I will. :+1::+1:

Dear “englishspeaking” - commercial self promotion is not allowed on the forum without prior agreement.

If you would like to introduce yourself properly, change the account name to something more reflective of an individual and join in the conversation I am sure you will be very welcome.

Or discuss with @james or @cat whether they would think it suitable to add you as one of the sponsored links

Kind regards.

3 Likes

Seems they are not interested in changing their intro to SF. I would have thought as they like most other pool builders would be trying to fill their order books for the spring/summer season.

James interceded.

Ok, not that the outcome has anything to do with me, are they likely to be returning?

I doubt it, had they posted or had they reached out to James, I’m sure he would not have ejected them.

1 Like