Can anyone recommend someone to install a pool in Charente, near Cognac?

Of course. I can send you some pictures if you like…

Elizabeth Wilson

Independent Partner at Flamingo Paperie

07967 234662

elizabeth can you do whatever necessary to remove the bumpf that follows every one of your posts… cheers

@smw - this is because Elisabeth replied directly via her email (which is a feature) - you can see this from the little envelope icon on the top right side.
It’s nothing to worry about and trust me, if the boss was concerned, we’d all hear about it!


not worried about it, not concerned about it… just thought it might have been a switch flicked by mistake… :thinking:

It’s fine, if you reply to an email notification you’ll post everything in the email. No problem as it’s not actively spamming your business info, just a byproduct of the feature. :slight_smile:

Good grief… no wonder some of the replies seem to be rather long-winded …all is explained… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Just noticed your Post Tim… very helpful, as I was trying to find out what would be the correct registration for a Pool Installer …

Aqua Creations in Saintes have cleared up that mystery (for me, at least)…

"Activité (Code APRM) : Installation de piscines de résidence et construction de piscines non couvertes (4399DA) "


Aqua Creations are part of the Hydro Sud group dotted around over France, I sometimes use them to, the owner my way is quite friendly.

Quick question re pool size and tax implications, apologies if this has already been discussed elsewhere. We’ve been informed by the owner of a gite we stayed at that a lot of people go for a 10 x 5 pool (actually say 49.5 sqm with rounded corners) as once you reach a 50 sqm threshold you are liable to a far greater tax liability. Those in the know is this correct? If so is the increased rate significant say for a 12 x 6? Also would things like externally built steps if you built them be included within the 50 sqm (assume they would) ?

Mark… I suggest you read the tagged thread from top to bottom…
and speak with your Mairie… they will be able to advise you what-is-what… :thinking: you’ll need to do paperwork there in any case, so chat beforehand…