Can we use 2 year-old photos for our new CdS?

We are going to Agen on Monday for our latest CdS appointment and have been asked to bring only ONE photograph each.
Two years ago, exactly, we got our first cartes de sejour and they needed I think 3 photos at the time, which is why I’ve got one left over. I wondered if I can use it on Monday. Or do I need a more up-to-date one?

I did Sue, the new one was awful :japanese_ogre: I did take it ,just in case, but the lady was happy with the one I preferred.

Adults generally change very little in such a short time. If the last ones were accepted, the last one from the same batch should be OK (but don’t ask me for the BFH :wink:

1 Like

I can’t see a big issue unless you have changed massively in that time! i already look different as my hair was super long in november and about a month later i got it chopped again!

My existing one is awful! But I can’t face trying again and having it look worse!

Thanks for the comments everyone.

I’m currently sporting the COVID lockdown short back and sides look in anticipation of not going near a hairdresser for months! Last time I went into lockdown with longer hair and finished looking like Christopher Lloyd in Back to the Future.

1 Like

I don’t know what they do to the photo but the colour photo I provided had turned into a faded almost grey version of me when my CDS arrived. Perhaps I’d better check myself out in the mirror…

2 Likes

mine is the same, I look like i’ve some weird photo effect to turn me into a goth :rofl:

2 Likes

We used ones from at least five years ago. Thankfully, we still look the same :slight_smile:

1 Like