Car certificate of conformity

I wonder, I have just had to ask for another copy of my driving licence (previous one stolen) it was through ANTS I went to my sous-prefecture (Marmande) because I did not succeed doing it at home. There is a guy there to help non-computorized citizens. My problem appears to be that my e-mail address was not accepted because un-French (co.uk). He sorted it all out, and created a google mail address for me. I have now a personnal space on Ants it might be worth a try at your own sous-prefecture? And DO look stupid…it Helps

best

dominique
1 Like

'Thanks Dominique. I already have an ANTS account. Been trying to submit documents and all I get is

Le document n'est pas conforme ou considéré comme dangereux

Tried renaming in various ways without success.  They are all JPG files so maybe that is the problem.

I have never had problems with a non French email address and have used my .co.uk one ever since getting it for many years living in Germany and France.

lucky you

As I said go where ever they help the non computerised and tell them you cannot do it, a moment of shame is quickly passed, the little boy at Marmande was very helpful after I told him I could not understand a word of what he was saying he typed on the screen, I apologised for screaming by saying I was autistic (so was he both Aspergers)and it worked fine.

It’s a fact, you do not have to use a French email address. Nothing lucky about it.

i did not say "French’ e-mail address, If I did it was a mistake, it just has to end in <com. or fr>. but not a private provider, this is what the child at the sous-prefecture said… when he created a google address, all went smoothly.

It works with mine so your comment that it does not work with .co.uk is incorrect.

OK, you are surely right.