Cat photos only

This is Ellie

17 Likes

Crumpet

16 Likes

Hi Alex, fabulous name for a cat. I am in love with every cat posted here.
Thanks everyone
Izzy x

4 Likes

Pollypuss - one of four “gifts” delivered the day after 3 weeks in a cattery. She does’t normally - a message perhaps?

13 Likes

Bitter sweet :grinning::slightly_frowning_face:

We normally just find the bits ours didn’t want to eat - usually kidney or liver, occasionally a head or a tail.

Same here :nauseated_face:

The most impeccable stray Gaston

8 Likes

12 Likes

Kittypoo who adopted us after the death of Ulysse. I just called her that because I thought she had an owner, and it was a nickname. Turns out she didn’t have an owner but she does now. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Hi Sarah, what a beauty she is but I doubt she thinks of you as her owner, much more likely to consider you her slave!!! He he!!
I really must work out how to do these smiley symbols.
Izzy x

1 Like

You’re right Izzy, she has us fully trained to wait on her hand and paw and attend to her every whim. :joy:

1 Like

Mimi Le chat noir Bonnie le tigre!

15 Likes

:+1:

1000x :green_heart:

I would like to poste but how do I do that ? ? on this page ? ?

If you are uploading a photo from your computer hit the symbol with the up arrow and choose the location of the image on your machine.

ThĂ©o moved with us from the U.K. 15 years ago and he loved the big garden and wonderful weather here. Sadly, we lost him a couple of years ago, and we’ve been satisfying our cat addiction by offering to catsit for other people all around the world when they go on their holidays. There may not be so much international demand this year (:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) so, if any of you are planning to take a trip and would like someone very reliable to care for your cats, (for free!) do please let us know.
We have superb references on Nomador.fr and Trustedhousesitters.com. which we would be happy to share. Apologies for the self-advertising, but it seemed pretty serendipitous!

11 Likes

Five cats and a dog.

11 Likes

Where do you sit? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

anywhere they let him
 :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

3 Likes