Cat photos only

since the photo was taken, two of the cats have sadly passed away (each was over 17 years old).
Just before Christmas a stray cat adopted us. It was in bad condition with a major hernia and its tail a bloody mess. We took it to the local vet who fixed her up. I asked for her to be sterilised at the same time. The vet told us that she was already sterilised but he could see vestiges of her ovaries…probably nothing to worry about.
And then three

months later a little kitten arrived!!!

11 Likes

Do they let you share the floorspace ? :wink:

This is Fearless Fred, who arrived via the cat flap, regardless of the presence of our other animals and established himself as a member of the household.
Sadly he got run over, but lives on in our digital book of remembrance.

10 Likes

Aaaaah, the poor thing…
That filter/process you’ve applied makes him /her, look like they’ve got cataracts. :worried:

Hi Dan, I’m surprised you withdrew the image. It was still a great photo (as always.) :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This is the original - no filter (no cataracts) :mask: :partying_face: :expressionless: :exploding_head: :partying_face: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :face_with_thermometer:

12 Likes

Ah… thanks, that explains it.
The eyes already have a mysterious, strange look even before the process was applied.

1 Like

Perhaps "please, please, pleeeeeeeeez don’t send me to that awful cattery again! I promise to be good! Look!! You’ll never ever run short of dead mice again…! “ :cry:

1 Like

Blockquote

I think you’ve got it in one Peter!

8 Likes

New addition to the family…

13 Likes

9 Likes

She’s a darling puss, Peter. :hugs:

She knew where she would be loved and cared for, what a happy ending !

Such eyebrows/unibrow!! To die for…eat your heart out Frida Kahlo.

@james , Suprised you didn’t start with @cat = Top Cat.
SF Cat

5 Likes

Or Peter, “Pleeeeeze don’t go without me next time. You know how much I loved my first (and only? – Brexit!!) trip in a “pet friendly” Brittany Ferries cabin, and how I am so relaxed at not having to defend my home territory for a while with each Xmas Hol in UK, and how I just loved my caravan trip right round the UK in 2016”.

8 Likes

@Pollypuss for the attention of @Peter_Dawson

Well that’s some sophisty-cat, well-travelled, cat-about-town, cattavanning cat, country-cat, aristo-cat, 009-licensed-to-scratch-live-and-let-mouse-die-cat…and knows it. Lucky man to be slave to such a gorgeous beast!

8 Likes

7 Likes

The new boy, wearing his travel jacket, ready to be picked up once the border to Germany is really open… Can’t wait

7 Likes

6 Likes