Cat photos only

Got a bit closer tonight at supper time…rabbit mince and a chicken wing…

These are screenshots from a video I took while holding a torch…:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I think you’ve got yourself a new cat there Helen :slight_smile:

1 Like

Helen, my cat happened to be on my desk and saw “rabbit mince and chicken wing”.

He wants to know your address, please.

3 Likes

I think “he” is turning out to be two white kittens and a little striped tabby kitten…! :grimacing:

2 Likes

Lol does your cat like raw…???

Oops! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s how he takes his shrews, and blue tits, and sparrows, and …

And, on one memorable occasion, he turned up with a collared dove. He admitted he’d found it dead.

8 Likes

Sox and Sam now nearly six months old - Growing quickly !

9 Likes

That’s what he told you, anyhow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The thin end of the wedge

8 Likes

This is Eric, I have had him for 15 years and he has just made the trip to stay permanently in France, his brother Ernie sadly died 4 years ago and we both still miss him.

9 Likes

WHAT TO DO WITH THIS ONE???

Adorable kitten is looking for a home! They (he\she?) fell into our cellar last week and spent a couple of days there before I found them. They don’t belong to anyone in the village. No rescue organisation will take them. I have two dogs that cannot stand cats with a high prey drive. The poor little thing can’t carry on living in our spare bedroom and needs a proper home.

They were scared at first but are now very affectionate and would make a lovely pet. Send me a message if you need more details. I am Dept 71.

Ps I wish people would neuter their animals if they are going to let them have unwanted litters!!! Unwanted litters are always a problem but someone was telling me this morning that it is even worse now as the vets were not neutering during lockdown.

4 Likes

Lift the tail. Upside-down exclamation mark means female.

3 Likes

Blanche Neige appears to be growing a moustache this morning,

5 Likes

https://youtu.be/JoWe9uwnZrw

2 Likes

Sox and Sam are now a year old. We (and they ) have survived ten months since we went and adopted them from Acorn rescue. They have kept us on our toes. A rare moment when they are asleep and not causing chaos !

4 Likes

Eric, Ernie, Ginger and Betsy, 5 weeks old and trouble :laughing:

8 Likes

Their mother Sissy just before she gave birth.

4 Likes

Waiting for the Facteur de La Poste :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

So hygienic chez moi

9 Likes