CdSejour On-line Portal, Info & Flow Chart 19 October '20 onwards

But it’s only really for people who weren’t able to apply before, I think… :roll_eyes: :thinking: :yum:

For heaven’ s sake… Sure the préfectures might have a backlog of 5-6 months, but they have 6 months to deal with them! And people don’t NEED cards for another 6 months anyway.

A month or so wait for the actual card…well so what!

Chill! France is doing the best it can for us, when they have thousands and thousands of other TCNs to deal with

(Edit, and have you actually done anything yourself to follow up and book another interview? The préfecture may well not bother).

2 Likes

We cancelled ours a couple of years ago.
They totally misused my work for Brits re the Commission and published a totally misleading front page article.

1 Like

the Connexion has really gone of the boil recently…inaccurate reporting, often late and don’t ever reply to a question. Pity used to be quite good, maybe reducing staff and news sources, but there is little else

Are you in Aude Grahame? I presume you are. Have you thought about exploring which department is processing CdS fastest and moving there?

2 Likes

Grahame, I think I have mentioned, mmm maybe half a dozen times or so now, you MUST apply online regardless of what your prefecture said way back when. It is VERY clearly stated everywhere. If you don’t reapply you will loose your residency status and become an illegal alien. Please don’t get to that point just because you are stubbornly clinging to you point.

5 Likes

Grahame, you have had over a year to sort this out, many people have told you to stop being pig headed and use the online portal, if you haven’t your going the right way about loosing your residency.

2 Likes

Just received mine today…:slightly_smiling_face:

Applied 4th may 2021

Appt at prefecture 4th June

Received today 2nd July

(56)

2 Likes

@Helen6 …thats amazing, I applied with my wife end of Dec (in 22) and I’ve had nothing as of today, other than original response

1 Like

I was amazed too really…I wasn’t expecting such a speedy response…

I don’t have a scanner or a printer so I uploaded my documents to the online portal by photographs…

Within a couple of days I was contacted by email by the prefecture (vannes in my case) saying one of my documents was “mauvais”…so having her email made it easy to attach the same photos to a reply email…I was also able to send a follow up email to her to make sure she had received them ok this time and it felt comforting to me that I had her email address although I didn’t pester her after she confirmed all received ok…

It must be worrying waiting…I hope you both get your rendezvous very soon x