Chemist Direct Summer Sale

Now the sun is finally here, it's time to stock up on suncream. (Apologies if it's still raining where you are!) Take advantage of Chemist Directs' summer sale, they have up to 75% off on some products and delivery to France is fast and cheap. We use them all the time.

Thanks

James

UPDATE: Use code SUMMERSALE10 for an extra 10% off at the checkout!

Use code SUMMERSALE10 for an extra 10% off at the checkout!

I bought some Hayfever/Allergy Relief tablets at a fraction of the cost from them about a week before this post James. A lot of places in France and the UK will only sell these in packs of 7 but I got them in a pack of 30 (which I always used to do from Tesco's).

Vetmedsplus will sell you Frontline Combo if Chemist Direct won't. It's about £39 for a six pack. Get your vet here to write a prescription, which you will pay for, then e-mail it to them. You still save a lot with P & P. I've looked before and CD seem to only do Spot On for which they are the cheapest.

has anyone ordered a prescription order for Frontline Combo from chemist direct, and if so how did you do it. The cost is half the price and it would be great if I could order this. Please let me know

Just had a look at the Frontline Combo, which we need to use in the S.W. but unfortunately you need a vet prescription for these.

He didn't know because I buy the Frontline!!

They also do Flubenvet for the chickens, a wormer with no egg withdrawal, unlike anything you can get in France..

Thanks for that I didn't know they done Frontline, have just ordered for the dogs and cat!!! thankyou very muchj

!!!

Excellent Rosie, I didn't know they did Frontline!

Thanks James.... Wow.... what a saving on Frontline for cats.. I shall use them for this and many other things.

I have used them for a few years.................. very good!!!

thanks for this...never heard of them...but as I am paying a kings ransome for Rennies...I will contact them...

Thanks for the recommendation! I will check it out!! :-