Chèque énergie 2022

https://www.ouest-france.fr/economie/energie/cheque-energie-ce-qu-il-faut-savoir-sur-cette-aide-dont-la-distribution-a-debute-ce-mercredi-77b75478-b033-11ec-bac3-54faba916d73

It will be sent automatically, to those who are eligible… no need to apply…

Pour bénéficier de cette aide, aucune formalité n’est à faire, prévient le gouvernement, car le chèque sera envoyé automatiquement aux ménages éligibles quel que soit le type de chauffage.

4 Likes

Thanks Stella :heart_eyes:

On the ball again Stella

Will this be a lump sum or is it income related ?

Thanks

Andy

As I understant things…
It’s income related… and the amount of benefit to come will depend on the figures on the French IncomeTax form and the number in the household…
It’s aimed at very low income folk.

The cheques sent out at the end of last year… 100€… I think were for a slightly higher threshold?? and thus more folk benefitted. (we did… hurrah)…
I’ve tried the simulator and we’re not eligible for Chèque énergie… just a few roubles over the top…

1 Like

Does anyone know if the cheque energie scheme will be continued over winter 2023 into 2024?

I seem to recall that the exceptional cheques at winter, for fuel etc was one of the things alongside the 10 cents off petrol etc that was being stopped alongside phased increases to electricity/ gas prices, to save money and ‘get back to normal’, but I’d have to check whether this was just a proposal or was actually carried through. The regular April-ish cheque is definitely not going anywhere though.

1 Like

That’s something to look forward to then :slightly_smiling_face:

My online searches have revealed nothing but conflicting views, and I can’t find a government website that offers a definitive statement on exactly what’s planned.

Come to think of it, why should I expect the government to know what’s planned? :thinking::sweat_smile:

1 Like