Clocks changing this weekend

I take it will be the last time the clocks will change in France this weekend, loose one hour and we don’t get it back, will we survive :yum::laughing:

1 Like

At least there won’t be mass riots as there were when the calendar changed from Julian to Gregorian.

Though people’s understaning as to whether they “loose” an hour or not might be similar. :smiley: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

As I have an east facing window I am always awake early.
Whether I actually get up is another matter entirely.

2 Likes

I thought it had all been put on hold anyway - abolishing daylight savings time that is (though, technically, making the last switch in the spring would leave a country permanently using daylight savings time).

Bit of a pain in the winter though, with two hours time difference between UK and France, not to mention that UTC+2 is a lousy timezone for Western France.

1 Like

Are they really abolishing changing the clocks? I hadn’t heard.
I quite like sitting up to exactly the right time to change the clocks :rofl: :upside_down_face: :crazy_face:

That’s wonderful - as Lady Bracknell almost said, everybody should have a hobby!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Just one of many. I’m also fascinated with washing machine cycles and wind turbines.

Is there no stopping you?

1 Like