Correct regime advice please

Hi everyone

We are moving out to the Minervois in September and I am planning on starting up a small photographic gallery/picture framing business.

Any advice on the correct regime to use would be most appreciated!


Thanks so much Helen; that is great and most helpful!



If it is small and you don't have too many overheads then Micro Entrepreneur (formally Auto entrepreneur ) would suit but the chambre de commerce et industrie in your area will the best people to talk to about which regime suits you best (micro entreprise is good but you can't make any deductions or claim back tva so for some it's better to set up under the SARL type regimes)

Attached is some info about the micro entrepreneur scheme as given to me by my local chambre de commerces et industries in March