Cottage for sale

2 Detached BedroomCottage in the Haute-Vienne area of France, it had 2 double bedroom and a bathroom with shower and toilet upstairs. Downstairs there is a spacious open plan living room adjoining a well arranged fitted kitchen with a range cooker, dishwasher and sep freezer. Lounge diner area with a log burner. In the grounds is a four berth static caravan connected to electric water and sewage. A seperate barn and utility room with washing machine and tumble drier. The contents of the house and caravan are included in the sale, the contents of the barn by negotiation. The garden is approx 1200 sq metres which has several fruit trees and a walnut tree. The driveway leads down from the gate with parking for several cars. We are near the small town of Chalus 87230, there are bars, restaurant’s supermarkets,
Banks, post office, vets, medical centre and an open air swimming pool (seasonal) fuel station and a newer larger supermarket close by. Limoges Airport is app 30 mins away, Limoges city app 45 mins. Roscoff is 390 miles and Calais 450 miles (taken from google maps) the routes we take require no tolls. During the winters we have only needed the log cosy burner which warms the house up really well but there are electric heaters as a back up if required. The hamlet within the house sits offers a small and tranquil area to reside in whether for a permanent residence or a lovely vocational escape.

2 Likes

Good luck with the sale, you might find some more pictures and an asking price would help with the sale.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply to be honest I am not sure how to put more pictures and as you state I missed out the price E96750 plus notaries fees.

6 Likes

Perfect turnkey holiday home, so hope you get a buyer straight away.

2 Likes

Many thanks for your comment

I’m sure posting the actual usable area may also be interesting to potential buyers.

49.5 sq mtr

Cottaged now has its diagnostic report (E) and gas (B)
Also Fosse ok next inspection 2033
So all good.

Wish I was ready to move to France, that looks perfect!!